San Diego event - April 19

Here's the announcement, my comments follow:

**************

The San Diego MG T Register

In conjuction with the

San Diego British Car Club Council
present

The 8th ANNUAL ROLLING BRITISH CAR DAY

SATURDAY, APRIL 19, 2003

We will leave from Milton's Deli Grill & Bakery in
Del Mar at 10:00am. Milton's Deli is in the Flower
Hill Shopping Center on Via de la Valle, just East
of Interstate 5 (Via de la Valle is an off ramp!)

Milton's serves up a great breakfast! Be there at
8:00am, no later than 8:30 for breakfast. Otherwise,
you could grab some goodies from Milton's Bakery
and meet in the parking lot at 9:30 for tire-kickin'
and lie-telling.

We'll travel some Beautiful North San Diego County
backroads. Lunch and refreshments at:Penny Lane Pub
& Grille in San Marcos. Last year, we had over 70
cars from over 20 clubs. This year our goal is 100!

Questions? Contact Steve Kirby: skirby210@xxxx

Last year, I was the lone Delorean among those 70 cars. This year, it looks like we'll have at least a 400% improvement in the number of Deloreans attending! I know the area that will be traveled, and it should be a very fun and interesting drive. There is a scenic viewpoint located on southbound I-5 just 2 exits north of this meeting place. I'm planning on being there at 8am, and leaving by 8:30. If you are planning on attending, please contact me so that I can make arrangements with the Council for us. I will also provide my cell phone number, so that you can contact me if there are any problems, or for directions. My email address is dmcox (at) delorean.com.

Looking forward to seeing you on April 19th,
Dave
vin 16367
license DMC'S DMC

Don't be left out! Register today for the 2003 DMC Open House Event at http://www.delorean.com/2003event.asp