Engine Performance questions

I would like to get more out of my DeLorean engine, or make it sound
like it is not so small. Does anyone know any exhaust mods, any air
intake/filter mods etc. to make this so? Also, is my "Idle/low speed
motor (102502)" supposed to always be running, even when the key is
just on accessories? Thank you all -