British car show in Townsend, TN

Hey everyone

There's a British Car show coming up in Townsend, TN on May 3. It's a cool show with many fine British cars, including a few DeLoreans.

I plan on taking my car to the show this year, although she wouldn't win any prizes. If anyone in the area wants to put there car in the show (just for show, they're too scared to make us compete against the other British cars), they have until April 10 for early registration (sorry about the short notice, I just found out yesterday and I'm already a bit of a procrastinator). Follow the link below for contact information or you can email me off list and I'll point you in the right direction

http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=blountbc

If you're in the area, come on by. It's a fun gathering and I recommend it to any car enthusiast.

Eric Itzel
vin #4433
eric(AT)seviernet.com