      1. Water leak continues...
           From: "Jason Jones" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: DeLorean Lawyer News Story
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Delorean Lawyer
           From: Ava Sarfaraz <asarfaraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. rotor removal, ball joint removal
           From: <ken@xxxxxxx>
      5. Butler New Jersey Club Chairman?
           From: <condoluci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. i'm also running rich!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      7. Club Mag article on DMC in Bangkok?
           From: "Ian Foster" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Delorean For Sale
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: rotor removal, ball joint removal
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Water leak continues...
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
     11. brakes need bleeding again?
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: running rich??
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Water leak continues...
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Hooray for the modifieds!
           From: James A Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: rotor removal, ball joint removal
           From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: running rich??
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Rear speakers
           From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Water leak continues...
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Help with Speedometer
           From: "aaron_t_graham" <aaron_t_graham@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Re: Idle Problem
           From: tonilfhs98@xxxxxxx
     21. British car show in Townsend, TN
           From: <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Re: Lowered suspension
           From: Steve Deichman <swdeichman@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 21:52:31 -0400
   From: "Jason Jones" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Water leak continues...

Water leak sorta found it is coming in around the top right over the edge of
the headliner in from of the visor. The fiberglass under the headliner right
where it meets the top of the inside windshield.  I opened the door and ran
water in the area at the top and watched it run down the side like it should
and I did not see any leakage.  I shut the doors and ran water across the
top where the T-panel is and man it just poured in.  So I suspect the leak
somewhere under the T-panel between the doors since all of my work on the
doors I knew it could not be leaking from there.  So any ideas on how to get
the T-panel off to inspect further?  Thanks for all of your suggestions!

Jason

Message: 2