Hernando County Owner?

Hey list -

I was with my family this weekend visiting my mom's aunt, when my dad
tells me her neighbor had a De Lorean! Turns out, he was later
arrested because he killed someone in it! If anyone got their D from
a Hernando County police auction, or someplace nearby, I thought they
should know about that! It may still be in the state system, if so, I
will try to buy it at auction (don't know how, but i'll still try :)!)

dmcorlando2003, could you email me offlist? StadnickAd(AT)
usa.irene.net