DeLorean Car Show Magazine

We have the second issue ready for print and binding and will probably do
that early next week.

It is our plans to have this issue out in about 2 weeks. We will be getting
to a more normal 6 months between issues from this point on.

Articles that we have in the second issue include but are not limited to

1. Dinner with John DeLorean
(Some of the highlights of my dinner with John including pictures)
2. Information on VIN #20 preproduction car.
(This is the car that is being discussed on the DML)
3. Dave Tietlebaum (hope I spelled it right) tuning up the PVR
(This is an excellent article)
4. D-Rex at the Monster truck show
(Awesome, what more can I say)
5. Curtis and his Car (painting it red (w pictures)
(and no rain in sight)

and 10 more articles for your enjoyment.

The magazine is full color and can be ordered by going to the web page at
Deloreancarshow.com

Thanks again for your support
This is your magazine

If you want to have an article in the magazine please submit it to us.

Thanks

Ken
DeLorean Car Show Inc.