Re: [DML] Modified Deloreans

I think you have no idea the bad of worms that you are opening by trying
to do a engine swap like this. You may be "solving" a high-hp oversteer
with understeer. I think a longblock in the front of delorean would be
ridiculous. You would have to do some serious modification to fit in a
square frame- there's no real room for it..?

About other (really) high HP conversions, I can only think of the 3.8
liter Buick swap (Don Steiger I believe). D-REX has a front engine,
though it is not very deloreanesque, as it is like 7 feet tall (don't
correct me, it could be 12 feet. It's just big, ok?).

I think a sweeeeeet swap would be a mid-engine setup like the Lotus
Esprit v8. This would make the car much better balanced.

Jim

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com