Re: Oil plug tool.

Located in your Parts Catalog it shows the same part # 103815 for the
Engine Oil Drain Plug, Auto. Trans Final Drive drain and fill Plugs,
and Auto Trans. Autocase Lower Pan drain plug.
So, Yes they are the same. 8 mm square female hole.
I found a square key 5/16"x5/16"x1-1/4" works pretty well and turn it
with a crescent wrench.
Please review MY post # 16298 regarding the oil drain plug removal
tool. And read the very bottom of the same message.
The Manual Trans. Gearbox Casing drain and fill plugs are part #
103016. This is a 10 mm square male thingy.
John Hervey of www.specialtauto.com makes life too easy. From him
you can buy a hex head drain plug (S.S. or Brass) and not have to
screw with making your own drain plug removal tool.

Mark R. Vanyo
DeVanloreanyo
VIN # 02261

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Adam" <acprice1@xxxx> wrote:
Are all the fluid plugs on the car (oil, transmission, final drive)
the same, and can the oil drain plug tool be used for all of them?

thanks,
Adam 16683