Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:58:50 EST
From: Senatorpack@xxxx
Subject: DeLorean For Sale

I was attending a wedding in Manhattan NYC this weekend. I was able to
sneak away to one of NYC's many exotic car dealerships. The dealer was
Bimmers & Benz of North America, 201-04 Northern Blvd., Bayside 11361 in the
Queens Borough.

Sure enough they have a 1981, Gray Leather 5 speed, manufactured August 1981
VIN 3175. The stainless & fascia looked good, the only problem was the
typical cracked binnacle and dirty engine compartment.

The dealer is able to assist with financing. 717-279-7231 ask for Soprano,
General Manager.

Best Wishes,

Michael P