http://www.delorean.co.uk/pictures/DSCN0774_1.jpg

I will be submitting an update to Dave Swingle on the exhaust manifold gasket article because I've now done a car where everything was rusted, seized and/or snapped!

Martin

schab932000 wrote:

I need some advise. I'm replacing the exhaust mainifold gaskets and everything was going okay, until it came time to remove the studs. I have standard vice grips which do nothing other than slipping around the stud. I went to Sears and Auto Zone to look for another type of wrench but found nothing. I've also heated the studs and used plenty of liquid wrench, but not luck. Any ideas?

Pat