Re: [DML] Fuel Pump Replacement

Re: Moving Fuel Pump out of the Tank

Just posted the same question to the thread DeLorean&Lagonda.

My entire fuel system components, pump, gauge, all hoses, filter, etc. are
tar after about 10 years. Seems silly to have such a car and sit with the
danger of mucking up the fuel system whenever it pleases. I will definitily
move the pump out of the tank into the space remaining next to the tyre. Any
suggestions and experience will be appreciated.
Apart from the danger of the damage this concoction of the pump inside the
tank may cause to the fuel system, it is the most non-delightful work to
clean a fuel tank from the gunk.

Arthur G. Sutsch
VIN 4740