RE: [DML] body bolts

It is hard to find Robert's original post. So here's the info again for
tightening body to frame bolts to prevent body sliding or clunking in
corners.
Hopefully all those key words will help future searches. :D
----------------------------

Ok, total there are 12 bolts that mount the fiberglass underbody to the
chassis. Here are there locations:

Trunk: 2 bolts in here.

a.. To access the bolts, pull up the carpet (and board insert if
applicable). The bolts screw mount, to the inside of the shock towers.

Passenger Compartment: A total 6 bolts here, and all mount to the side of
the chassis backbone.

a.. The bolts that hold the seatbelt receptacles in.
b.. The remaining bolts are located fore and aft of these bolts. To get to
the remaining bolts, you will need to pull the carpet on the center console
back. If unsure of location, you can feel the bolts under the carpet.

Engine Compartment: Total of 4 bolts.

a.. 2 are used not just to secure the underbody to the frame, but they
also hold the cross-brace in place to strengthen the chassis. They are
located to the front of the engine compartment, and bolt just inside of the
rear shock towers.
b.. The final two bolts are a bit trickier. Unlike the other bolts, these
mount from inside the fiberglass body, and into the chassis. If you are a
bit double-jointed, you can access the left side bolt by removing the access
panel for the carbon canister. Otherwise, the only way to access these bolts
is to remove the rear fascia. Also removing the air intake it may be
possible to tighten the right side; it has been done!