      1. Re: air inlet valve
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Turn signals not working!! ASAP
           From: "netym89" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Replacing the door roof seal_How???
           From: "netym89" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. car mysteriously died
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: air inlet valve
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: air inlet valve
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. Roof Door seal replacement.How?
           From: "netym89" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: DeLorean pricing
           From: "netym89" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: 1 BAR = 14.7 PSI
           From: "twinenginedmc12" <twinenginedmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Drive shaft boots
           From: MPolzin@xxxxxxx
     11. body bolts
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     12. getting all body panels regrained
           From: "Michael Paine" <mpaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: air inlet valve
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Replacing the door roof seal_How???
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: car mysteriously died
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: car mysteriously died
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Roof Door seal replacement.How?
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. RE: air inlet valve
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Re: 1 BAR = 14.7 PSI
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Vacuum Question
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: South Carolina Door Adjustment Festival
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Roof Door seal replacement.How?
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: car mysteriously died
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: car mysteriously died
           From: "Eric Itzel" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. RE: body bolts
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:33:38 -0500
   From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: air inlet valve

On Saturday, March 22, 2003, at 09:04  PM, K. Creason wrote:

> Hey-
> I was tightening my body-frame bolts (and boy did they need it) and
> pulled
> the air inlet valve off to get to that one bolt in the pontoon.

So, were you actually able to get to that bolt without removing the
rear fascia?

--Pete Lucas
   VIN #06703

Message: 2