RE: [DML] Polyurethane bushings

Shocks - Front Gabriel VST LT Gas Ryder G63902 off a
Nissan  ton pickup 69-81 (requires spacers on lower bolt to fit)
Shocks - Rear Monroe Matic-Plus: 94013 Chevrolet Camaro all with multi-leaf rear springs inc. Z-28, 1968-1969 All. Or use adjustable KYBâs for same application (both require spacers and spring collars to fit) For coil spring seat collar on the monroe you can use a Grainger IL708 in steel $11.69. Collar is also available in stainless. Or have your local machine shop turn you a clamp on collar.
I have the white VST Gas Ryders and the blue Monroes installed with custom rear spring collars. Didn't discover the Grainger collars until it was too late
Jim 6147