$1100 drivers side fender

Greetings everyone,
I am moving in the next few months so I am cutting down on the extra
junk I have. I have listed a front left fender on E-bay. I set the "Buy it
Now" price at a reasonable $1100.00 The fender needs to be rebrushed as it
was scratched up when I found it. It has a VERY VERY small ding that can be
seen in the photos. Email me privately with any questions you have.

<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2408065939&category=34204";>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2408065939&;
category=34204</A>

sorry for self promoting my add, but selling this means I can put insurance
back on my DMC and still pay for a semester of school. woo hoo!

Peace Out

Dave
6286-still sleeping