From: Jason Rowe [mailto:rowejj@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 6:08 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Brake fluid Again

Well, I've went to all the local parts stores and no one has any
castrol. I asked the guy
at napa if he could order some for me so he looked and said that they don't
have it listed. He
then asked me why it has to be castrol dot 4 and not any other dot 4. I said
good question and
I'll find out. So why does it have to be Castrol? He said that the fluid is
so regulated that there
really can't be much difference between all of the brands. So what is so
special about it?

Thanks in
advance....again.....................Jason #5903