Re: [DML] Re: WATER PUMP POLL

This is exactly what i plan on doing but i wanted to see how many cars are still running
on the original pump and how many miles they have on the car. I know this is not
scientific but it does let me kind of know what most owners have done so far. Money is
tight thats why i wanted to see about not doing the pump.

this is what i plan on doing....
complete tune up
vacuum hoses
vacuum switch on coolant pipe under intake manifold
all coolant hoses
new coolant clamps
heater hoses
thermostat
otterstadt switch and seal
belts
water pump
radiator cap
overflow bottle (still original and brittle)
air bleeder kit
hover conversion (just checking to see if anybody reads this)

Mark
6683