Keys

I went to a Locksmith yesterday and had my Delorean Houston key blank ground
to match my existing key. While I was there I asked if he had any key blanks
available for a spare. He checked his book (Ilco car & truck, 2002)and the
Delorean was listed as taking a Volvo X29 key blank ( plain metal,
rectangular head, reads VOLVO VL5 on one side and X29 E.S.P. Lock Corp. on
other). I had him grind me one. When I got home both the Houston key and
the Volvo key works perfectly.

BTW... He did indicate that the Volvo key was the only one listed for the
Delorean... I guess this means that if you have a one key system (one key
works both the door locks and ignition) it should work for you, but if you
have the 2 key system (separate keys for the door locks and the ignition) I
don't think this will help.

Oh...I would highly recommend you get the Houston key...It looks great!

Dennis Lowery
Vin. 4797