Re: [DML] A whole lot of reading going on

Re: [DML] A whole lot of reading going on

(Moderator: Yes this is off topic. BUT, this door has
been opened way to many times to not allow this
response.)

Whoa! Listing books about the DeLorean is certainly on
target for this list. The rather constant touting of
Amazon is not.

Used/out of print books are as readily available
through your independent bookseller as through Amazon,
B&N, etc. Neither of those entities really stock
used/out of print books. They acquire them from
specialty booksellers and resell them to you.

As an independent bookseller, we can/do the same thing
and most independent booksellers do as well.

Buy local! Yes, it will cost you sales tax, but there
isn't a state in the nation that isn't in a budget
crisis right now.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867
Off The Beaten Path