DOD - Mixed Signals?

Well now being an "owner" but still a "newbie" I was scanning the DeLorean Owners
Directory and got a bit confused. How can a "C" AND "E" be chosen at the same
time? Is someone only to be contacted in the emergency of a caffeine headache &
wanting to talk about it? Seriously though, am I missing something?

Sarcastically yours,
Shannon Y
VIN 16506
DOD: "CTW" and some degree of "M"