Re: [DML] Electromotive anyone?

Digital fuel injection can give 10-15% more HP and better drivability over a carberated engine.

That is why today's engines appear to be more powerful than the carberatered ones.

However, going for continuous injection to sequential injection, my give only a 5% increase depending up proper calibration and so many other factors.

The main advantage to an after market DEFI is that you can put the car on a dyno and tune it for maximum performance fairly easily - hence the increase in HP. This is much more difficult to do with a carberator or continuous injection.

Is the small increase in HP worth the expense?