Re: [DML] Re: Hmmm, it's getting chilly in here, roll up the windows!!..

Re: [DML] Re: Hmmm, it's getting chilly in here, roll up the windows!!...

I bought my car with the window motors needing replacement. I.e. my windows
have never been lowered in the one year of ownership (thankfully my air con
works brilliantly in the hot weather).

I will be putting in the modern heavy duty replacement motors at a later
date. More urgently my original plastic outside driver door handle broke
and having the new metal replacement to add in its place has presented a
problem. I read the breakdown on how to remove the door trim on the DMCNEWS
tech section however the first suggestion is to..

<< with the window down carefully pry up the "fir tree" clips along the top
edge, working from the outside through the open window. >>

I cannot see away of getting to the top of the trim to unhook the fir tree
clips.

Does anyone have any suggestions????

Thanks in advance

Chris Hawes