Re: [DML] cold air source

I had a similar cold air leak. It turned out to be the the foam seal on the forward side of the heater/air cond plenum in the pass foot well. The foam seals the route taken by the refrig/heater hoses into the plenum. You can't see it but if you climb head first into the pass foot well, and run your hand up between the forward fire wall and the plenum, you'll find the foam. Once you place it back into position, it can be sealed with latex or silicone using the ends of your fingers. You have to do it blind strictly by feel.
Jim 6147