Re: Hmmm, it's getting chilly in here, roll up the windows!!...

Re: Hmmm, it's getting chilly in here, roll up the windows!!...

The passenger window sounds like it is off the track(s). You will
have to remove the black leather interior covering of the door to get
to it. It is a pain, but not to dificult really. I got mine back on
track using flat head screwdriver, just becareful not to break the
plastic the guide that goes on the track.

There is info on the dmc-news tech area about taking the door apart.

Adam

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tenchi_alex <tenchi_alex@xxxx>"