Re: [DML] Gullwing Magazine

 Just got the first copy of the new "Gullwing Magazine" that Ron Wester is
putting out and I must say it's very nicely done. It's kind of the "Hot Rod"
version of a Delorean car magazine with some very good articles on
modifications and an excellent article about maintenance and repair of the
Air Conditioning System in the D, which was written by Walter Coe. It's great
to see so many Delorean enthusiasts putting forth with the time and effort to
assist both Ron and Ken K with articles and information for their Delorean
magazines.

Marty