Gullwing Magazine

Dear Owners and Enthusiast:

Many of you have been asking when the first issue of Gullwing
Magazine would be ready, and what the cost is. Well, it's a
reality! Our first issue will start to print tomorrow and after the
binding process is finished, shipping should be within a week.

As we have told many of you, the magazine is what we'll call a cross
between Car & Driver and Hot Rod, providing a broad spectrum of
information and articles. Coverage includes everything from Concours
to Custom and the daily driver. Included are "how to"s for regular
maintenance, trouble shooting, and "how to"s for the custom minded
DeLorean owner. As the magazine name implies, we will also take the
occasional look at other gullwing creations.

Our own project car is used to illustrate many customizing ideas and
will be used extensively in future issues to present other up-and-
coming products and custom creations. The list is long so stay tuned.

We have also brought some exciting new advertisers to the DeLorean
community. These newbies have brought some really neat new products
to the table that you will be interested in seeing. Also getting in
on the premier issue of the magazine are K&N Engineering (filters)
and Centerforce (clutches).

Subscriptions are available NOW! The cost is $48 for 4 issues per
year. ($53 Canada, $66 Foreign)

Please send check or money order to:

Gullwing Magazine
P.O. Box 991
St. Peters, MO 63376

For your convenience, PayPal is also available. Just go to
www.PayPal.com and direct your funds to gullwingmagazine(at)juno.com.

We are committed to delivering a product the DeLorean community will
look forward to receiving and enjoy on a regular basis. If you have
any questions about subscribing or submitting articles/ads please
contact us at gullwingmagazine(at)juno.com.

Sincerely,

Ron & Cheryl Wester
Gullwing Magazine