Gullwing Magazine

As many of you know, we have been putting together a magazine for
Delorean owners and enthusiasts... GULLWING MAGAZINE.

This magazine will be what we'll call a cross between Car & Driver
and Hot Rod, providing a broad spectrum of information and articles.
Coverage will include everything from Concours to Custom and the
daily driver. Included will be "how to's" for regular maintenance,
trouble shooting, etc. and "how to's" for the custom minded Delorean
owner.

Some of the other topics of interest that will be covered are...

News
Tech Corners
Owner's Rides
Concours
Classifieds
Model Car Corner
Parking Lot Car Shows
plus more!!

Gullwing Magazine will be a quarterly publication and is scheduled to
start in 2003.

As many of you are now aware, Ken Koncelik is doing the annual
Delorean Car Show Magazine which will provide the show with the much
deserved coverage and recognition that it has not received. Gullwing
Magazine will also provide show coverage on a smaller scale. We will
be working closely with Ken to help the cause of the show and
Gullwing Magazine will go on to fill the void during the year of a
regular Delorean magazine that hopefully will provide you, the
reader, with something interesting, informative, and entertaining to
read.

If you have something you would like to see or read about in the
magazine, please contact us. Vendors are welcome to place ads and
space is available. We also encourage the vendors to do a tech
article on something in their field of expertise.

We look forward to serving you... Gullwing Magazine.

Ron & Cheryl Wester
TMasterLC(at)juno.com
TMasterLC(at)msn.com