Re: [DML] grounding equipment to battery? -- Stainless Steel Exhaust Res

Re: [DML] grounding equipment to battery? -- Stainless Steel Exhaust Resonance

Martin:

Thanks for bringing forth the link. The info the was very informative and
clearly emphasized the conditions that I was trying to express for our
DeLorean motorcars. Every DeLorean owner should read it and try to keep this
info in mind when they are going to up grade their audio system and or add on
more electrical components.

Anyway...... all of us are enjoying driving their DeLorean motorcar with
pride and joy, equipped with a good sound system and playing good music can
make a real difference in enhancing your mood during the drive and adding a
positive feeling when you arrive at your destination..... Well, it does makes
a difference for me when I arrive at my hectic and challenging work
environment.

Hey, Martin..... As you know, I will not receive "new" stainless steel
exhaust system from the manufacture until the middle of March. Since some of
your members in the U.K. already have the system in their DeLoreans, maybe
you and the other owners can shed some light in this area. I understand
there are a few U.S. owners who has ordered the system, but they are not
delivered to them yet, for it takes six weeks as minimum to manufacturer them
(and they are swamped with orders). Since, there are no U.S. owners input
for this "new" system, nor can I get to see or to hear it running on this
side of the
Atlantic waters, can you add some input about the "new" stainless steel
exhaust system's that I have ordered?

My audio system sounds great when the engine is not running. Once the engine
is running, I have to crank up the volume several notches to override the
cabin's resonance as the O.E.M. exhaust's resonance do interfere with the
cabin's acoustic environment. I am anticipating the idea of the present
audio sound quality being compromise by the new stainless steel exhaust
system. Since the new stainless steel system is louder and it has a
different tone then the O.E.M. system, is the noise level, as in the decibels
with the resonance generated by this system much more louder then the average
O.E.M. exhaust system???

I would appreciate hearing on your input (or any other U.K. members
too)...... Thanks.

BTW.... I do respect your scientific facts and datas to many of your postings
and I do find them very helpful.

Kayo