Re: [DML] Re: Autocross opportunity (Pidgeon Hole)

Re: [DML] Re: Autocross opportunity (Pidgeon Hole)

Hey Ken, are you listening to this thread?

I love the car shows that Ken has put on thus far, but I don't have a concours car. I'd
love to have a all-DMC autocross setup somewhere at the next car show in
Pidgeon-Whatever.

Would anyone else be interested? Enough to pay an extra entry fee, even?

Gus Schlachter
VIN# 4695
Austin, TX