RE: New Gull-Wing Automobile

>Jack wrote: At this site: http://www.auto.com/photos/2003/ it is listed
as a Concept Car.

I'm not surprised at all. It seems the most outstanding designs are the
ones that get showcased in live remotes-at-the-car-show news programs
and onto the covers of the car magazines, and invariably, they're
'concepts'. Chances are, you'll never actually get to see one that
doesn't have carpeting under the tires.
In my opinion, DeLoreans still scream 'concept car', but by some
miracle, they actually got manufactured and sold and are driven! We all
drive something exceptional that broke tradition, even for just a brief
moment.
By the way, nice color choice for that Infiniti gullwing concept car. Silver.
Oliver
Vin#10694