Re: [DML] gas and radiator caps...

FWIW, It probably does not matter that much however the last time I spoke to DMC Joe about this he said a 16 pound cap was best.

Mike

Subject: RE: [DML] gas and radiator caps...

A leak down test with a radiator pressure tool will be the best way to really know.

Joseph Vinciguerra (11-110750)

Adam,

It's best to use the correct radiator cap, which is a 15 pound cap. Both
that and the gas cap are available from the DMC vendors for reasonable prices.

Mark N
VIN 6820