      1. Re: A person with a delorean in his near future
           From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. gas and radiator caps...
           From: "Adam <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 3rd Brake light
           From: Watkins Family <watbmvATmegalink.net>
      4. Re: gas and radiator caps...
           From: dherv10ATaol.com
      5. Re: 3rd brake light kit
           From: "Jan van de Wouw <jvdwouwAThome.nl>" <jvdwouwAThome.nl>
      6. Re: gas and radiator caps...
           From: Gus Schlachter <gusATaustin.rr.com>
      7. Bosch Relay Plugs
           From: doctordhdATaol.com
      8. Re: gas and radiator caps...
           From: Mark Noeltner <markATbuffalochips.org>
      9. Re: A person with a delorean in his near future
           From: "Classified <vegascop1ATyahoo.com>" <vegascop1ATyahoo.com>
     10. RE: escutcheon availability
           From: "Joseph Vinciguerra (11-110750)" <joseph.vinciguerraATusa.pinkertons.com>
     11. RE: gas and radiator caps...
           From: "Joseph Vinciguerra (11-110750)" <joseph.vinciguerraATusa.pinkertons.com>
     12. RE: 3rd Brake light
           From: "Chris Parnham" <cp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Wheel interchanges
           From: "Joseph Vinciguerra (11-110750)" <joseph.vinciguerraATusa.pinkertons.com>
     14. Re: 3rd Brake light
           From: kayoongATaol.com
     15. Vin# 870
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: A person with a delorean in his near future
           From: IM2WITTY <im2witty@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:05:36 -0500
   From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A person with a delorean in his near future

I'm 6' but most of that is my legs (not completely proportional) and a
Delorean I sat in had alot of room in it. I dont even recall actually
having to move the seat back any. You figure John Delorean is about 6'
3" from what I've read so I imagine he fits comfortably in it.

Sam

hasankhalid02 wrote:

>  Hi, as you can tell from my email my name is Hasan and im a
>inspiring Delorean car owner. Just to give you a little back ground
>about my self, ever since I was little I always was in love with the
>car from "Back To The Future". And now eighteen years later I'm ready
>to purchase my first car, but i don't know where to start?
>
>   I'm a 6'4 young man wondering if I could even fit confortbally in
>a Delorean. (Is there anyone, out there with this same problem?)Also
>I know of a couple web sites that offer some help in finding a
>Delorean to buy, but most of them are a fix me up JOBS. Is there
>anyone with any answers to my two problems if so please write back!!

>moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2