101977 radiator cap 4.95
110129 gas cap 9.98
above is per their web site. PJ Grady's prices are similar per their web
site at www.pjgrady.com

In the case of the radiator cap you can get them easily enough from local
places if that's what you really want to do. The cap is an AC part no. RC15
available from any Chevy dealer. It was used on '68-'72 corvettes as well
as on a lot of other 60's through 80's V-8 models from Chevy. I bought a
Stant replacement cap a while back when I need one in a hurry from Pep
Boys. Just look up the above 'vette and you'll get the correct 15 lb cap. I
don't have a cross ref on the gas cap and would recomment getting it from
Grady, Houston or one of the other vendors. I think the DMC dealer prices
are actually less than I paid at Pep Boys for the radiator cap, but I
needed one that day.

Mark N
VIN 6820