Re: [DML] gas and radiator caps...

Adam,

A properly rated and funtioning radiator cap is critical to the function of an
automotive cooling system. If the pressure rating is too low, the water/coolant mix
will boil at a lower temperature and the engine will heat. A higher pressure cap will
let the coolant reach a higher temperature without boiling, but if this is over the
design specs it may cause leaks or sudden failure (i.e., a burst hose). The correct
coolant bottle cap (14 PSI, I believe) from your Favorite Delorean Vendor is about 5
dollars.

As for gas caps, I recommend the delorean.com replacement. It is a perfect look and
fit. Ten bucks.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695