Re: [DML] How serious of a jump.........???

Re: [DML] How serious of a jump.........???

 Sounds as if you are interested in owning a Delorean. I purchased
the one I own about ten years ago after getting it appraised by two experts
on DMC's One was the president of the local Delorean Club and the other was a
mechanic that only works on Deloreans in this area. I am now 76 years young
and no longer drive the car. It is stored in my basement where I have the
capability to run it monthly in order to keep the fluids from deteriorating.

If you are interested in purchasing this Delorean you should
personally view this one as it is in excellent condition. Let me know if you
need more pictures or information The car is located in Atlanta