Re: [DML] Re: GEICO Insurance Co.

Mark is right on - AND when making those comparisons,
don't fall for that old line "full coverage" . What
is full coverage to one person is far from full
coverage to another - like minimal liability limits -
I wouldn't drive around the block with 50,000/100,000.

Dick Ryan

PS Here in Colorado we have horrifically high rates.