Re: Ah, the great R12 vs R134 debate...

---
Without opening that Pandora's box, the problem with moisture mixed
with ANY freon is that it will freeze in the system and block it up.
---

I will have to second this, with bill's help I got my converted
system running fine and it runs as cold as it did with r12 in it. I
do not believe I have the stock compressor though but I am not sure
on this.

derric