Re: [DML] DeLorean's GTO is back( Media)

Re: [DML] DeLorean's GTO is back( Media)

Scott,
Interesting that you would bring this up. Over the holidays I have added a
large section on the site under ( Literature ) and started off the magazine
part with a 1967 article about John and being Mr.GTO.
I am putting everything in date of issue order and am looking for any and all
publications. Magazines, books , news paper.
Send me an email on what you have that isn't on the site already.
Hey, Martin, Paul, Chris and others in Europe, Yall have a lot come out over
there that I need. Help,,,
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

<< I was just looking at the www.laautoshow.com web site.

The Pontiac GTO will be back on the road in 2004. It will have the Chevy
Mouse Motor, 5.7L small block to you young guys. 6 speed manual, rear
wheel drive. I can't wait to see what it looks like.

The GTO was the vehicle that started the muscle car era, small car with lots
of power. We can thank JZD for that.

FWIW

Scott Mueller
002981