Re: [DML] biggest speaker possible in rear speaker holes

Re: [DML] biggest speaker possible in rear speaker holes

List,

so if it is possible to have both my pods and my dash speakers hooked up, how
would i do that? of course i would need a bass-blocker to keep the low end
out of the dash speakers, but how would i wire it so that my head unit can
handle running four speakers on the fronts instead of two? i am not
knowledgable in playing with ohm loads and such - i would assume i need to
drop the load so the two speakers are running at 2ohms each if i am running
4ohm on just the kicks? i believe the dash speakers are 4ohm also.

how do i wire this to make it work?

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596