Spring Event: Delorean Midatlantic Door Adjustment Social

Spring Event: Delorean Midatlantic Door Adjustment Social

For all Delorean owners in the Northeast the Delorean Midatlantic
Group is holding their annual Door Adjustment Social and Spring Tour.
Set aside April 26-27 2003 as we are planning it to be a 2 day event.
The first day will consist mainly of a Tech Session with Rob Grady of
P. J. Grady inspecting cars and pointing things out to owners. For all
members (including new ones that sign up at the event) there is the
FREE door torsion bar adjustment (if required) and whatever else can
be done time and parts permitting. Saturday evening will be a guest
speaker on the history of the Delorean (someone who was intimitly
involved but never before in front of the public). Sunday will be a
road tour ending at a major shopping venue for the ladies. If anyone
has any suggestions or ideas on how to improve this event please
contact me. Also if anyone wants to volunteer to help with any portion
of the event it would be appreciated. More details will follow in the
comming months, just set the date aside and hope for good weather!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757
Delorean Midatlantic Technical Editor and now in charge of the Spring
Social!