Re: [DML] Blown A/C hose

I replaced the whole line and didn't worry about where it blew, it was gone
any way. I didn't want to patch or splice it. My shop that does my AC work
had a local hose shop make a new one with my connectors. That was two years
ago.
John Hervey
www.special T auto.com

<< I work off shore a lot and have not had time to look
for the place where the system blew but I know it was some where in
the engine compartment. Any body have a suggestion where to look
first, i.e. which A/C hose coming off the compressor? >>