RE: [DML] Re: lock cylinder issues

>In the meantime try to use the key that is the least worn origional,
> copies are no good and wear too fast.

I can cut a brand new key from code, too; to exact dimensions. The problem,
though, is some cars do not have a code or the right code listed in the
driver's door above the headliner. The code will be five digit number
between 7,000 and 9,999.
This is for anyone interested, email me offlist dmc4687(at)mindspring.com.
If you don't have that number, then we are out of luck. I can try to decode
from a worn key, but that MAY get expensive shipping blanks back and forth
until we get it right. For $20 I will send you two keys (US destinations).
They are not rubber head replicas, though I have considered buying some for
this purpose (if in stock). That would add like $16 per replica cut.

-Kevin