don steger's front kick speakers - need help

don steger's front kick speakers - need help

Hey all,

i recently purchased a pair of Don Steger's (delorean motor center) front
kick speakers but i can't figure out which way they go when you mount the pod
(orientation). seems to me they could go a couple differernt ways but i'm
sure there's only one way intended. i would of course call Don up but it's
the weekend and i wanted to install them now!!

if anyone has these and can send a really quick pic showing which way to
mount them, i would be very appreciative!

Thanks,
Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596