Re: [DML] lock cylinder issues

Is your door key still straight? The metal is soft and can bend over time.
Sometimes it doesn't take much to make the lock difficult to use. I was
able to bend mine back into shape by putting it in a vise and very carefully
twisting it the opposite direction. You may also want to use some spray
lube on your lock cylinder to keep it working optimally.

payne
proud owner of #2975 (DeMara)