[DML] Re: Possible Serious Problem?

where is the "cast iron" in a PRV engine block ?
they are an alloy block and heads

you will find that driving the car that short distance will not have
harmed the car but from the local volvo dealer you should be able to
get a set of 6(six) plug covers that fit on your leads to cover your
plugs and keep most of the water out of the holes and more
importantly keep most of the dirt out as well so that when you go to
change your plugs you won't have the dirt that has fallen in the
holes end up in the cylinders

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dherv10@xxxx wrote:
> Scott, Cast Iron can take a lot of heat and not do any damage to
the engine
> block. There is a gasket that separates the two. As for the plugs,
If you