           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Possible Serious Problem?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Metal coolant bottle
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 00:46:35 -0500
   From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 2003 Delorean Calendar

Wow!  Just got my copy of the 2003 DeLorean calendar...Great job Ron!!
 I especially like the March pic. (my submission placed, by chance, on
my birth month!) ...the guy knows what he's doin!

Cheers,
Josh
VIN 5102 (photographed in Ron's calendar)
VIN 15964 (spending the winter at Dave Bauerle's place)

Message: 2