Re: [DML] Re: Teflon oil additive

The current thread on the use of "synthetic oil" all
started because of a request for information about oil
with a teflon additive. PLEASE understand that
"synthetic oils" do NOT have teflon additives - -
UNLESS THEY SAY SO.

Synthetic oils - YES. Teflon additives - NO.

Dick Ryan

--- "therealdmcvegas <DMCVegas@xxxx>"