Delorean with its tail between its legs

Last night a friend and I were driving down the road, him in his '84 accord
and me in my Delorean. We got stopped at a stoplight and we decided to race
off the line. To keep some dignity I beat him, but a VW Jetta came racing up
behind me. I followed him until we got to a pretty big upward hill, then I
slammed it back into fourth and floored it. I flew past the Jetta and once
he saw me, he just took off and blew by me. After he was further ahead he
lifted off, and me still having it floored doing 80 comes back along side him,
only for him to shoot off again into the night. He was just toying with me.
So once again, I got burnt by another little 4 cylinder. Thats ok because my
car looked 10 times better than him, and one of these days i'll have my
revenge.

Willie
Vin 5043
VT DMC