Re: [DML] Gull Wing BMW? and Teflon oil additive

Re: [DML] Gull Wing BMW? and Teflon oil additive

Yes I have a poster of it with 1972 Munchen BMW museum on it. It was
mentioned
in the Dec edition of road & track.

It had a 1990-cc sohc inline 4- similar to the DSV
200bhp and weighted only 2160lbs

An encircling impact strip and foam sections. Impact absorbing end
sections
with telescoping steel beams.

Also looks likes like a Giugiaro design.

Has anyone seen the new Citroen C Airdream? looks like a modernized
Delorean with no
gullwing doors, yet again done by Giugiaro and ital design.

Mark T

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com