Re: [DML] Gull Wing BMW? and Teflon oil additive

Re: [DML] Gull Wing BMW? and Teflon oil additive

Shannon, I have used Teflon based oil products in my cars for years. Oil and
manual transmissions. The only problem I had was at the inspection station
when the car had a hard time heating up to pass emissions. The man asked me
if I had Teflon in the car and I said yes. Then he knew why it was harder to
heat up. Follow directions on the can and make your oil a little slicker.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

<< I haven't heard any mention as to whether anyone has used a Teflon
lubricant such as Lubrilon in their car. Has anyone used this and has
it made a difference in care/performance?